Warranty Terms on strapSWAP STRAPS/WATCHES
- strapSWAP straps/watches are protected by an international 2-year limited warranty within Europe and 1- year warranty elsewhere.
- The warranty covers defects due to faulty material or workmanship, subject to normal conditions of use.
- All servicing of watches can take up to 4 weeks to complete (Germany only).
The warranty does not cover:
- Battery, glass, bands, straps, bracelets, exposed crystals, other embellishments and any leather parts.
- Damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents, or normal wear and tear.
- Water damage unless marked water-resistant.
In case of defects covered by the warranty, your strapSWAP strap/watch will, at the sole option of the service center, be repaired or replaced free of charge. The warranty becomes void in the event of servicing or repair of the watch by any person not duly authorized, except for mesh band or link band adjustment. You may have greater rights under local laws.
Our dealers and service centers are always at your disposal for warranted or non-warranted repairs, the latter done at an appropriate charge. If work is done under the warranty, the strapSWAP dealer or service center may charge for postage and handling.
Should service be requested,
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks from the date we recieve your package for your watch to go through the repair and inspection process.
Components covered under the warranty will be repaired, or the watch will be replaced, at the sole discretion of strapSWAP, free of repair charges, if it proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. A return shipping and handling fee will apply to all warranty services outside Germany.
Should service be required, please send your watch, a copy of your sales receipt, a completed watch repair form at: Awanish Kumar, strapSWAP, Munich, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org). We always recommend you to contact us prior to sending your watch to avoid any delays and get a quote for the repairment cost incase if it is not covered fully/Partially under our warranty terms and conditions.
Please allow up to 4 to 6 weeks from the date we receive your package for your watch to go through the repair and inspection process.
We encourage you to send your package certified, insured or through a traceable shipper. strapSWAP is not responsible for packages lost or stolen in transit to us.